Important questions to ask
A leap in the darkâitâs not the first step you want to take when youâre choosing a partner to help manage your assets. Thatâs why before selecting a team of professionals to assist you, we suggest you consider asking several questions before making your final selection.
Questions to consider:
- How long has the firm been in business?
- Is this potential financial partner prepared to educate you about both the risks and benefits of giving?
- What qualifications does the firm possess?
- What technological capabilities are utilized?
- How secure are its systems?
- How do its employees stay educated and up-to-date with state and regulatory changes?
- What “best practices” are in place?
- What are the goals and mission of the company?
- Finally, are you comfortable working with this firm?
Benefits of working with WAF
Not just anyone is qualified to manage your finances. You want a team that understands your ethics, beliefs and values while having the legal and financial knowledge to take your organization to the next level. WAF strives to maintain a high level of transparency in our work while maintaining complete confidentiality. Our longstanding knowledge of this business coupled with our expert team positions us to serve you like no other entity can.
Other benefits youâll discover when working with WAF include:
- Online access
- Legal expertise
- Access to investment advisors
- An investment committee for policy approval
- State-of-the-art security systems