top of page


  • Western Adventist Foundation

  • Hawaiian Association of SDA

  • Pacific Union Conference of SDA

If you are ready to start a Charitable Gift Annuity and are not working with a charity directly, please choose the appropriate application below. (You will know which application is appropriate by selecting your state of residence on the map which will change the text above the map.) We request that you phone our office and speak with a WAF Development person before completing the application. (Incorrectly completed applications may require a new application altogether.)

Charitable Gift Annuity Application

Charitable Gift Annuity Application (North Pacific Union Conference)

Charitable Gift Annuity Application (Pacific Union Conference)

Charitable Gift Annuity Application (Hawaiian Association)

Charitable Gift Annuity Application (WAF and/or multiple beneficiaries)

Please mail your application along with a check to the mailing address which appears when you select your state of residence. Make check payable to the entity offering the CGA Service for the charity or charities you wish to benefit. Examples: WAF for XYZ, WAF for XYZ/MNO, or PUC for XYZ, PUC for XYZ/MNO. Again, we encourage you to telephone our office. Thank you.

Please check your state to know which application you need:

  • California & Illinois - Services Offered Through Pacific Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists

  • Hawaii - Services Offered Through Hawaiian of Seventh-day Adventists

  • Washington, Alabama, Maryland - WAF does not currently offer charitable gift annuities in the following states: AL, MD, and WA. Please contact our office if you would like to discuss other planned giving options.

  • All Other States - Services Offered through Western Adventist Foundation

bottom of page